Click on “Add To Cart” and then “Checkout” to complete payment. You will receive key via email within 2 minutes after payment
Printer Model Support
G1000, G1100, G1400, G1900
G2000, G2100, G2400, G2900
G3000, G3100, G3400, G3900
Free Download Canon Ressetter
Frequently Asked Questions About Reset Keys: Click Here
Cases: Canon Printer with 2 lights flashing
Canon Error with 2 lights flashing reflects on Printer
Canon Error with 2 lights flashing reflects on Computer
|Error Code||Led Error Status||Messages|
|5B00, 5B01||7 times flashing alternating Orange – Green (On Power Lamp and Alarm Lamp)||Printer error has occurred.Contact your nearest Canon service center to request a repair|
|1700||8 times flashing Orange (On Alarm Lamp)||Ink absorber is almost full. Press the printer’s RESUME/CANCEL button to continue printing. Contact your nearest Canon service center to request a repair|
|1701||8 times flashing Orange (On Alarm Lamp)||The ink absorber is almost full, Press printer’s OK button to continue printing. Contact the services center|
– If you use WIC software to check the amount of waste ink, you will see the error as below:
Reasons cause Canon having 2 lights blinking error
– During printing, when completed one printing job, the printhead will automatically clean to “smooth the printing head”, as well as making the printhead to provided sufficient amount of ink to the printer to make the most beautiful and sharpest prints.
– During head cleaning cycle it dispels ink from its nozzles and tubes down a waste pipe into an absorbent pad, these pad are contained in a tray (under printhead) which is called Ink Absorber, also known as the waste ink tray. The waste ink tray has its sponge to saturate the ink pad, which prevent the waste ink from flowing out to other parts of the printer, avoid soiling the machine or electronic circuit fire.
– If you print a lot, the amount of waste ink under the printhead will be filled over time, when the waste ink tray is full, we must replace new Ink Absorber, if not, the Printer will not print and there will be a 2 red lights flashing alternately error==> the main reasons is here.
– According to the manufacturer’s capacity, Ink Absorber is big or small -> this decides the number of prints more or less. Usually, if printed text (5% ink coverage), the machine will print 3,000 -> 4,000 pages (printhead cleaning a few times), and if prints (ink coverage of 20% – 40%), the machine only prints 600 -> 1,600 pages (printhead cleaning several times) is filled with the waste ink tray.
How to Fix Canon Error: Ink absorber is almost full
1. Replace Canon’s Ink Absorber
– The cost to replace new Ink Absorber: $50 – $80
– Manufacturer: Canon.
– Usability: Quite difficult to remove and reinsert the Ink Absorber for people who are unfamiliar with printer repairing.
2. Reset Canon G1000 by WIC Software
– Free Download WIC Software For Windows: Download
– Free Download WIC Software For MAC OS: Download
– WIC Software operates based on its Key and Key price for each is $7.86, always available, very easy to purchase ==> The most optimal solution.
– Place of Sale: PrinterKeys.com
– Usability: Very easy to use, so everyone can use it.
About WIC Software
– Software Name: Waste Ink Pad Reset
– Publisher: PrinterKeys.com
– Version: V.3.75.90
– Language: English
– Size: 3 Mb – 9 Mb.
– File format: .exe, .zip, .dmg
– Compatible Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS.
– Compatible Printers: Canon G1000, G1100, G1400, G1900, G2000, G2100, G2400, G2900, G3000, G3100, G3400, G3900
– Get key by click on “Buy Now” and then “Checkout” to complete payment.
How To Reset Canon By WIC Software
Login Service Mode Before Use WicReset
Reset Canon Waste Counter By WicReset
Note to reset Canon G1000
– Disable antivirus, firewall before reset.
– The computer connected to the Internet must be in good condition (internet is not flickering).
– Do not connect the printer to a computer using wifi or network share to reset.
– Each Key can reset the printer to print 3.000 – 4.000 pages with 5% ink coverage (regular text print). However, with the color prints which are always ink coverage of 20% – 40%, the number of color pages after each reset by Key can only gain 600-1.600 pages.
– When the reset is complete, you should not clean printhead many times, as this will make the counter increased -> number of color pages will decrease.
– However, the color pages must be pretty sharp, so in this case we need a really clean printhead sweep.
– Each reset Keys can only be used one time and for one printer, if you want to use for the next time or the other printers, you have to buy new Key.