I. Overview of the Key Downgrade Firmware Epson L350 printer
– On all of ink cartridge of the Epson L350 printer, the manufacturer has been installed ink chips. These chips are available through the printer software installed on the computer, which enables users to monitor the printer’s ink usage. The software will be calculates the remaining ink and informs the user through the “Epson Status Monitor” or on the printer’s LCD screen (if available).
– Once your printer gives the message ‘X ink cartridge is low’, ‘X ink cartridge near end’, ‘X ink cartridge is empty’ … means your printer is running out of ink (one or some colors out of inks). At this time, two solutions are offered: replace the continuous ink supply system (CISS) (cost savings) or replace the genuine cartridge (high price).
– However, when the ink cartridge is inserted into Epson L350 printer, an error message appears: ‘Incompatible Ink Cartridge’ , cause of this error are chips on a continuous ink supply system that is incompatible with Epson L350 printer, exactly has not compatible with the printer’s current firmware. At this time, you must to ‘Change Firmware version’ with Downgrade Firmware version Epson L350 printer to fix ‘Incompatible Ink Cartridge’ error.
II. How to fix ‘Incompatible Ink Cartridge’ error for Epson L350 printer
– Currently, There are two modes to downgrade firmware version for Epson L350 printer to fix ‘Incompatible Ink Cartridge’ error, that are Regular Mode and Service Mode
1. Downgrade firmware version Epson L350 printer in Regular Mode
– So, all you need to do is install all of the original ink cartridges that come with your printer into the printer (make sure these cartridges are not finished and still in good working order). After Epson L350 printer recognized the ink cartridges. Perform downgrade firmware Epson L350 printer and then you will be able to use continuous ink supply system to printing.
– The following are steps the downgrade firmware for Epson L350 printer by key.
Step 1: Download, install and Open the WIC program
– Free Download Resetter For Windows: Download
– Free Download Resetter For MAC OS: Download
Step 2: Checking Epson L350 printer by click to “Status” button
In this step, if one of ink cartridges do not original cartridge then can not check Epson printer status.
Step 3: Click to “Close”
Step 4: Click “Firmware Update” to Downgrade Firmware version for Epson L350 printer.
Step 5: Select Firmware version and then click “Update”
Step 6: Click “Yes”
Step 7: Insert Key Downgrade Firmware version Epson L350 printer into check box “Insert Key here” and then click “OK”
Step 8: Processing
Step 9: You has Downgrade Firmware version Epson L350 printer in Regular Mode by Key reset “Incompatible Ink Cartridge” error for Epson L350 printer successfull. Click “OK” to complete.
Video Instruction Downgrade Firmware version Epson L350 printer in Regular Mode
2. Downgrade firmware version Epson L350 printer in Service Mode
If you have problems with the original ink cartridge, you can not Downgrade firmware in Regular Mode then you should perform Downgrade firmware version Epson L350 printer in Service Mode
Step 1: After open WIC program. Click to “Change firmware version”
Step 2: Make to the following steps to login “Service Mode” of Epson L350 printer (Firmware Update Mode). After login to “Service Mode” the name Epson L350 will be display Epson MFP-IPL, please pay attention on it.
Step 3: Select Firmware version of Epson L350 printer in dropdown list. Then click to “Update”
Step 4: Click “Yes”
Step 5: Insert Key reset “Incompatible Ink Cartridge” error for Epson L350 printer into text box “Insert Key here” and then “OK”
Step 6: Processing
Step 7: You has Downgrade Firmware version Epson L350 printer in Service Mode by key reset “Incompatible Ink Cartridge” error for Epson L350 printer successfull. Click “OK” to complete.
Step 8: Restart your printer. When the printer ready to print then click “Report” button on “Control” tab
Step 9: Firmware version of Epson L350 printer has been change
Video Instruction fix “Incompatible Ink Cartridge” error for Epson L350 printer