– No. You can not reset ink cartridges by Reset Printer Program. You have to by CISS or Auto-Reset Chips or reset cartridges by Chip Resetter. We dont provide this products.
Can the Reset Key be used more than once, or do I need to buy a new Reset Key each time I need to reset printers Waste Ink Counter ?
– The RESET KEY is for ONE RESET only.
– If you want to reset one more time, you should buy new key.
How long i will receive the key after payment
– You will receive the key after 5s – 20s after completed with payment. If you do not find the key, pls check it in spam box or junk box.
If I buy 5 Reset Keys CAN I use them for different printer models?
– Sure! You can use for any printers in support list: Click Here.
Where is my license key?
– When you purchase any of our products a unique license key is generated for you by our licensing system which is then sent to you automatically. This email is usually sent instantly by the system although sometimes, as with all automated systems, things don’t always run smooth.
– We appreciate that you’ll be very keen to start using your purchase ASAP and need the license key right away but ask that if your license key email doesn’t arrive within a few minutes to allow a couple of hours before contacting support.
– Please first check your spam/junk/bulk email folders for the email just in case it’s gone in to one of those folders. And if after a few hours its still not arrived please open a ticket with support who will make sure the issue is resolved for you.
– In the email that is sent automatically is your product download link, your unique license key, a link to the product user guide plus links to any extra reports that are included with your purchase.
I want to reset my Epson SX535 printer but I get “Connection lost” error.
– Please check if You have latest Reset Printer Program version, if You have connected printer by proper USB cable – NOT LAN or WiFi!
I have Artisan 837 printer with WiFi connection. The utility gives me Communication Error. What is wrong?
– The printer has to be connected by USB cable only! Not Lan, not WiFi! USB only!
Where can I download latest Reset Printer Program version?
– Download here – DOWNLOAD
Get message “Could not write value to Printer EEPROM”. What can I do?
– First – be sure You have connected Your printer to PC by proper USB cable (not WiFi or Lan). Then disable the Epson Status Monitor Utility and reboot the PC.
How do I disable Epson Status Monitor in Windows?
- Right-click the printer icon in the task bar (bottom-right corner of your screen), and select Printer Settings. If you don’t see the icon, see Product Icon Does Not Appear in Windows Taskbar for instructions on making it appear or do one of the following: Windows 7: Click and select Devices and Printers. Right-click your printer and select Printing Preferences. Windows Vista: Click and selectControl Panel (or point to Settings and then select Control Panel). Select Printer (under Hardware and Sound) or Printers. Right-click your printer and select Printing Preferences. Windows XP: Click Start, and select Control Panel (or point to Settings and then select Control Panel). Select Printers and Other Hardware (if available) and then Printers and Faxes. Right-click your printer and select Printing Preferences.
- Click the Maintenance tab.
- Click Speed & Progress.
- Select Disable EPSON Status Monitor 3.
- Click OK as necessary to save your settings.
Where can I download Service Manual or Reset Keys I just paid for?
– You’ll get Your order (Reset Keys or download links for Service Manuals) by email in few minutes after payment. Dont make mistakes providing your email!
– If you can not find Service Manual or Reset Keys, please check your email with Junk Box or Spam Box.
What is the Service Manual document?
– Service Manual describes basic functions, theory of electrical and mechanical operations, maintenance and repair procedures. The instructions and procedures are intended for the experienced repair technicians.
BASIC MANUAL CONFIGURATION
CHAPTER PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
Provides a general overview and specifications of the product.
CHAPTER OPERATING PRINCIPLES
Describes the theory of electrical and mechanical operations of the product.
Describes the step-by-step procedures for the troubleshooting.
CHAPTER DISASSEMBLY / ASSEMBLY
Describes the step-by-step procedures for the disassembling and assembling the printer/copier.
Provides approved methods for adjustment.
Provides preventive maintenance procedures and the list of approved lubricants required for servicing.
Provides the following additional information for reference:
– connector pin assignments;
– electric circuit boards components layout;
– electrical circuit boards schematics;
– exploded diagram and parts list.
Usually Service Manuals are presented in High Resolution PDF format.
One can not only print the manual whenever he wishes, but to zoom in for detail which is especially beneficial when reading schematics or charts.
Is Service Guide the same document as Service Manual?
– Such terms as Service Manual, Service Guide, Repair Manual, Service Handbook, Technical Guide, Maintenance Manual etc. has the same meaning.
What documents are available to download on-line? How can I see this option?
Choose any document. You will see the document description. At the bottom of this page you will find the way you want to get this file I want to + list box of available options. Select prefered option in I WANT TO list box. Select for example DOWNLOAD ON-LINE option to download file exactly after payment. If you don’t see Download on-line option, it means the document is too big and you can order it on CD only.
I want to order manual. How much time I have to wait to be able to download it on-line?
All documents at -=PRINTERKEYS=- On-Line Store which have Download on-line option are available for downloading exactly after payment has been accepted. When you will get on the Finish payment page – you will see download links for ordered documents at the bottom of the page..
I have bad connection. I tryed to download manual 2 times but no success.
How many times can I download ordered files?
– You will be able to download ordered files 10 times in 10 days.
I am looking for a manual but can’t find it on your site. Can you guys get it for me?
– We are constantly expanding our manuals. If you are looking for a particular manual we can help you to find it. Just give us request and we’ll do our best to find the product for you.
Can you sell me an original manual?
– Sorry, but we don’t stock original manuals.
How long will my manual be available for download?
– After your payment has been accepted you will get download link in on-line and have 10 days access to download it.
Can I print the pdf Service Manual?
– Yes, but the quality will depend on the equipment used.
Can you supply spare parts for my equipment?
– Sorry, but we do not supply spares parts.
Will the manual give me the answer to the fault I have?
– Every manual is different. Some are very comprehensive, others just a few pages. Many include fault guides but not all. If You can read and understand schematic diagrams then You should be able to diagnose the fault with the information supplied. Please not that manuals cannot be returned on the basis of having insufficient information.
What format are the manuals?
– Most Service Manuals are supplied in Adobe Acrobat .pdf format. Files in .pdf are then zipped by WinZip. So when you download them you get Zip archive. Then You unpack (unzip) file with WinZip and get fie in .pdf format.
I try to run service program, but it freezes. What I have to do?
1. Be sure you are running the program under Windows 98.
2. Reinstall printer drivers and set the printer as a default printer.
3. Check the lights on printer control panel. If all lights are flashing – you have to reset this condition first. To reset this condition you have to press buttons combination on printer model. Every printer model has the own combination. It is described in details in printer service manual.
4. Else – contact us for help.
Can you offer technical advice with my repair?
– Not yet. But this service is planned for the nearest future.
Where do you receive documentation from?
– All manuals and other documents are converted, scanned, translated and by other ways prepared by ourselves.
Can I call in an order?
– Sorry, but our call center is temporary unavailable. Please contact us by Live Help or email in right corner at the top of the page and we’ll help you ASAP!
Is your site secure?
– Yes, our site utilizes the latest security to protect ALL of your information, not only your credit card number (if stored). We also use a purging system that will remove your credit card number if you have not ordered in 9 months.
I downloaded file but I am unable to open it. I got a message from Adobe Download Manager that reads as follows: The download cannot continue. Error parsing voucher. Message in my Adobe Reader was as follows: Adobe Reader could not open ‘i560.zip’ because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been corrupted (for example, it was sent as an email attachment and wasn’t correctly decoded).
First You have just to download this file on your PC. Then with WinZip unzip this file and you will get files you need. They are usually in PDF format, so you have to open them with Adobe AcrobatReader.
Still got questions?
No problem, just send the question to us and we will get back to you promptly.