Free Download Epson L3150 Resetter
Reasons cause Epson waste ink pad error: Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions About Epson L3150 Keys: Click Here
Check Epson L3150 Key Functions: Click Here
Buy Epson L3150 Resetting Software Key
Epson L3150 Resetting Software Function
– Check the current value of waste ink counters and ink level counters.
– Clear Waste Ink Counters.
– Cleaning printhead.
– Ink charge.
– Read and write serial number.
– Read and write USB ID.
– Read and write HEAD ID.
– Make EEPROM dump, backup.
– Paper feed test.
– Nozzle check.
– Color check pattern.
– Initialize (disable) PF deterioration offset.
– Retrieve device information
– Make firmware downgrade.
Reset Epson L3150 waste ink pad counter By Video
How to Reset Epson L3150 waste ink pad counter
– Connect Epson L3150 to computer by USB cable.
– Power on printer and wait printer ready to work.
– Open WIC reset software and choose printer.
– Click on Read waste counters to check page counters of printer.
– Click on Reset waste counters.
– Enter key reset on Enter reset key here and click OK to reset page counter. When completed with reset waste ink pad you should click OK one time.
– Power off and power on printer to complete clearing waste ink pad counter.